Funded by the European Union, the 2nd Phase of Post 2020 Biodiversity Framework – EU support is implemented by Expertise France.
The project aims to facilitate the effective adoption and the prompt implementation of a transformative Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework.
To that end it will (1) facilitate the prompt uptake of strategic Global Biodiversity Framework’s components and (2) foster ambitious commitments and actions by key stakeholders for Nature and People.
As per the project’s approach, it will:
– Share knowledge on the Global Biodiversity Framework and its implementation.
– Encourage coherence between biodiversity, environmental and sectorial policies at all levels.
– Provide technical assistance to partners.
– Ensure constructive dialogues and exchanges among stakeholders.
– Support awareness-raising campaigns.
– Promote implementation through forums and events at various levels.
With a view to prepare the implementation of its activities across the project duration – up until December 2024, calls for application have been issued in the following areas:
- Integration of biodiversity in agri-food systems
- Green cities
- Sustainable use of genetic resources
- Biodiversity mainstreaming
- Nature-positive spatial planning
- Ecosystems’ restoration
Experts are welcome to apply submitting their curriculum vitae, either as independent individuals or as part of their organizations. Experts registered could also be solicited for further collaboration with Expertise France, beyond the Post 2020 Biodiversity Framework – EU support project.
The calls for applications will remain opened until May 31rst, 2022.